I’ve found things are easier when I post these periodic reminders of where I am doing stuff online these days, and how people can get at me or support me or both. Not many changes from our previous edition in December 2020. Bold items are new. As of right now you can find me at the following online haunts:
- I am @philnelson on Twitter
- I co-host OpenCV’s Weekly webinar with Satya Mallick, Thursdays at 9am PDT
- My Patreon, where you can support me directly each month and get exclusive content and early access to stuff
- My newsletter on Substack is where you can subscribe for free (or $5/mo) and support me while getting a little more personal view on things than I post elsewhere, sent out every Thursday.
- My Twitch where I sometimes stream video games, and we do RetroStrange Movie Night on every other Saturday night
- Discord: I’m philnelson#1094, and we have our own Extra Future server
- My Thingiverse account, where I post my 3D printable models
- Extra Future, this place here, my blog since 2008 or so, where I announce and release things
- My Itch account, where all of my (pay if you can / free) video games are hosted including the recently-released Chipping Challenge plus old experiments like Duck Jumper, Rassler, and Haunted Floating Eye
- The RetroStrange YouTube where I upload the intros to every Movie Night and some additional content
- My LinkedIn where I mostly follow and post about computer vision / artificial intelligence projects.
- RetroStrange Movie Night, a curated public domain movie night that runs every two weeks. There’s a Facebook group, too.
- RetroStrange TV, a 24/7 streaming public domain TV channel that shows old Movie Night movies and shorts curated by me and Noah Maher.
- LOFI SCIFI on RetroStrange, the 24 hour streaming old time radio science fiction channel
- Divergent League Baseball, my simulated fantasy baseball league – the new season is starting soon.